Are you looking for a challenging, interesting and rewarding start to your career?
The Clough Graduate Program provides recent graduates with technical and practical real-world experience to set them up for personal and professional success.
At Clough we know that our people are our best assets. Each and every person harnesses a wealth of individual experience that contributes to our capabilities and the strength of the solutions we provide. See where your ambition, ideas, and skills can take you. Bring your perspective to our projects.
As part of our three-year Graduate Program you will be given the opportunity to work on Clough’s exciting range of projects across Australia and Asia Pacific with the possibility of Fly-In-Fly-Out (FIFO) and international roles.
Adventurous. Curious. Motivated. Keen. Passionate. Creative. These are just a few words that describe you.
In addition, you will be in your final year of study, graduating from the below fields/disciplines:
- Chemical/Process Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil/Structural Engineering
- Construction Management
- Health, Safety and Environment
And, you will:
- Have attained or achieved a predicted average grade of 65%
- Be an Australian citizen or have the right to permanently work and remain in Australia
- Be prepared to travel to remote or international locations if required
- Be keen to develop a career within the construction industry
- Be a proactive member of the team
Clough’s graduates enjoy:
- A structured, three-year program with development opportunities
- On the job experience
- Exposure to a range of projects and industries
- Rotations across projects, sites, and business functions
- A supportive team and environment
- Competitive salary and benefits package
How to apply
Are you ready to join us? Let us learn a little more about you.
Send us your:
- Completed application
- Academic transcript
- A covering letter telling us why you’d be a great fit for the program, outlining your goals and stating your GPA/Course Weighted Average
Once we receive your application, it will be reviewed for shortlisting. Should your application be shortlisted we will contact you for interviewing.
Applications for the 2022 Clough Graduate program are now closed. Keep up to date with career opportunities here.
At Clough, workplace diversity means creating an inclusive environment that accepts each individual’s differences, embraces their strengths and provides opportunities for all to achieve their full potential. This is a very exciting time for Clough with many new projects on the horizon. Be part of Clough’s success.